Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Matter What There is Hope

Happy Easter Everyone! Today has been a strong reminder that no matter what happens there is hope that my body will be made whole and free of pain. Whether it be through the miracles of modern medicine or the miracle of the Resurrection, one day I will be pain free. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have and the blessing that are given through faith in our Savior who provided the way for us for to have our bodies made perfect.
I am also reminded today, that while my pain and trials sometimes seem overwhelming, there are others who suffer more than I. Even those that have the same disease that I do have more extensive health problems. While I suffer a lot of pain and discomfort I am so grateful for the things that I am able to do. I can get out of bed (most days...lol), I can walk, take care of my needs, and most days able to work. There are many that can't even carry out these basic needs without the assistance from others. I feel extremely blessed for what I am able to do.
Easter has been a wonderful experience this year. Spent it with my parents and aunt Jill watching General Conference, being spiritually feed. Each of us had a small Easter basket, and my parents gave me a Christus Statue to put in my room. They felt that it would be a good reminder that my Savior is with me and has already endured the pain that I am going through now. I will treasure it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment